Remember me

Lost Password?
Want to Register?
Problems?
Contact a Webmaster at: richard@wvroane.org
Visitor Count

View Stats
Please Sign In
To get the most benefit from our forums, please login.
When you are logged in, you can post queries, and join in discussions.
Roane County Historical Society, Inc. Forum Index
   Queries
  1830 & 1831 Kanawha Deaths (Roane Co) ???

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
Poster Thread
1830 & 1831 Kanawha Deaths (Roane Co) ???
Just popping in
From
LOWE: Looking for information on the death dates and possible burial locations of Levi Lowe (b.1760), other claims have been made of his death to be on, or after, 26 Sept 1831 in Kanawha Co (Roane). His wife was Sarah Elizabeth Kincaid (b.1770), other claims have been made of her death being in the year 1830 also in Kanawha Co (Roane).

I'm looking for any information and proof of these death dates and possible burial locations.

People have posted these possible death dates on Ancestry, but do not provide source or answer my email queries.

I haven't found the proof or source, but the family history says they lived in Kanawha Co (Roane). Some of their children did live in the county at that time, having relocated from Monroe/Greenbrier/Summers. I have not been able to locate them listed in any census at that time for lack of family member names being listed.

They possibly lived with or near their son Bradley Lowe (b.1798) and wife Nancy Carter who had a son, Levi born in 1831 and possibly named after his grandfather having passed recently??
Posted on: 2017/2/17 3:12
Create PDF from Post Print
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic

Share This
Share |
Copyright © 2002-2021 Roane County Historical Society, Inc.